Every year we are joining selected Suepracrs events in UK and Europe. We are involved in a number of special events each year where supercar owners come together to share their passion for these unique vehicles. We are often invited as a support team for rallies and tours and stationary events, to share our experience with car owners. We equipped ourselves with diagnostic computers and other important tools to assist with any breakdowns that occurred along the whole tour route.
The event we look forward thsi year is 10th Edition of the Best of Italy Tour. This time, this iconic tour will take us from Monza to Cannes through Turin, Grenoble and Gap. This event allows car and motorbike enthusiasts to take in the sights and sounds through the scenic, winding roads of the Italian and French countryside, stopping off along the way to take in the best music, food, and culture that Italy has to offer. As one of the most exciting events on our calendar. Supercar Service will be happy to provide our support this year, as we have every year since its launch in 2016.
You can register directly at www.bestofitalyrace.com
Monza – Milano – Turin – Grenoble – Gap – Cannes 27th – 30th April 2023.
This year’s race took place between April 27th and May 1st and followed a carefully planned 1200km route, visiting 10 towns from Venice to Monte Carlo. As the first Best of Italy Race since 2020, the demand for this event was inevitably high. In fact, the tour was fully booked more than 4 months in advance by excited supercar, hypercar and superbike owners. The tour gives you a chance to take your vehicle on the journey of a lifetime through some historic towns and lets you see some unforgettable sights along the way.
- Registration passes, and tour stickers.
- Visit the Villa Reale
- Lunch at the hotel
- (Drive 30 min) Visit Scuderia Romeo Ferraris, a tuning and auto racing team in Milano in the Opera district. Discover Racing team Alfa Romeo.
- Returning for dinner at 19:30 in Cascina Frutteto In Pacro Monza near Autodromo Nazionale Monza. (Walking distance from the hotel)
If you arrive in the afternoon, you can join us directly for a welcome dinner (15 min walk from the hotel).
For guests arriving by Air, we suggest Milan Linate, Milan Bergamo or Milan Malpensa with a convenient taxi connection to the hotel.
- Breakfast & check out.
- We drive to Arese Milano to visit Museo Alfa Romeo (25 min). Official museum, displaying a permanent collection of Alfa Romeo cars and engines and a fabulous F1 collection. With a refined arrangement that reflects Alfa Romeo’s distinctive DNA.
- Lunch in Eataly Torino
- Check-in in the AC Hotel Torino Marriott (no more drive for a day)
- Visit to Museo Dell’Automobile Nationale Di Torino, founded by Carlo Biscaretti, with a collection of almost 200 cars among eighty automobile brands representing eight countries. Enjoy a temporary exhibition “The Golden Age of Rally” a journey through the history of this sport, through the iconic specimens of Fondazione Gino Macaluso, there will be iconic examples, such as Lancia rally 037 evo2 and Audi Quattro. The collection is among the most important in the world and unique in its kind for the Palmares of cars, the prestige and originality of its models.
- Aperitivo and dinner at the Hotel
- Breakfast and check out
- We continue driving along the scenic roads through Mont Cenis pass, with stops to enjoy the view.
- Driving through the Alps and old railway tunnel. Arriving in Grenoble for lunch
- Ride up the mountain using The Bastille Cable Car (Les bulles) to Bastille, a former fortress overlooking the city and a magnificent view of the Alps.
- Drive to Hotel Les Olivades Gap
- Aperitivo and dinner at the Hotel
- Breakfast and Check out
- The last day of driving. From Gap to La Côte d’Azur (French Riviera).
- One of the longest but at the same time most beautiful drives. With a few short breaks for a group photo and mountain views.
- We then continue exploring Route Napoleon, one of the best driving roads in the south of France. Located in the mountains, it is EVO magazine’s most popular spot for testing supercars since the 1990s. It’s a dream driving road for all supercars owners. Arriving in Cannes, The Promenade de la Croisette.
- Final drive to the Hotel du Cap Eden-Roc for Lunch.
End of the Tour
Our expert team at Supercar Service will provide our support to drivers along the way with any technical issues they may have. We hope to see you again on this incredible journey through northern Italy and France.
To make sure, you can enjoy your trip with full comfort and piece of mind, we recommend pre-tour service, our team will carry out a health check, re-purchase and even pre-mot inspections to ensure Your are fully prepared for the trip. As supercar enthusiasts, we are always happy to discuss any problems our clients are having with their vehicles, and we have the latest equipment and technology available to us to carry out maintenance or repairs. If you require Supercar Service’s assistance for your high-end car, give us a call on 0203 701 5756 or email email@example.com and we would be happy to discuss your query.